Become a sponsor of the 11th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses! The conference is the only global convening focused on typhoid, paratyphoid and invasive non-typhoidal Salmonella (iNTS) disease, featuring:
- Scientific advancements related to epidemiology, clinical presentation and diagnostics of salmonelloses
- The latest control measures including efforts to increase access to clean water and sanitation
- Vaccine development updates for typhoid, paratyphoid and iNTS
- Next steps in research on typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
Who will be there?
- 250+ attendees including researchers, advocates and policy makers
- 150+ organizations including academia, non-profits, private sector and governments
- 30+ countries represented
- Highlight your work to the global health community
- Create partnerships and engage with leaders from multiple sectors
- Contribute your knowledge and expertise
- Join the efforts to improve the lives of the most vulnerable
Sponsorship opportunities include:
|Logo on Conference Webpage||X||X||X|
|Listing in Conference Program||Organization Name||Color Logo||Color Logo|
|Representation in Conference Bag (must supply own materials)||X||X||X|
|Advertisement in Conference Booklet||Half-page||Full-page|
|Logo Displayed Before the Opening and Closing Plenary||X|
|Recognition in Press Release||X|
|Acknowledgement via Sabin Social Media (Facebook and Twitter)||X|
In addition to the above funding levels, we offer opportunities to sponsor travel awards for young researchers from low- and middle-income countries.
Contact the Coalition against Typhoid at CaT@sabin.org for more information or to become a sponsor.