The 13th International Conference on Typhoid & Other Invasive Salmonelloses will take place in Kigali, Rwanda, December 5th-7th, 2023, under the theme Catalyzing Change: The Urgency of Expanding Impact-Driven Solutions.
Every two years, the Coalition against Typhoid, based at the Sabin Vaccine Institute, convenes the International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses. The event brings together researchers, policymakers and advocates to invigorate and coordinate the global response to typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses by:
- Advancing the knowledge base through disseminating new data on typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses epidemiology in endemic countries
- Sharing and promoting best practices and strategies in the implementation of prevention and control methods for typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
- Catalyzing the uptake and roll-out of the typhoid conjugate vaccine (TCV)
- Equipping participants with tools to contribute to national, regional and global advocacy efforts in the fight against typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
- Fostering partnerships across sectors and regions to strengthen prevention and control efforts for typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
Call for submissions open now through June 16, 2023
For abstracts, click here
For workshops, click here
For symposia, click here
Conference registration – Coming soon
In the meantime, explore presentations and other details from past conferences here.