The Coalition against Typhoid is proud to host the biennial International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses. Resources and recaps from past conferences can be found on the Conference History page.
The most recent conference, the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses, was held on April 4 – 6, 2017, in Kampala, Uganda. The theme of the conference was “From Evidence to Action,” as the conference aimed to invigorate the response to typhoid, paratyphoid and invasive non-typhoidal Salmonella (iNTS) disease. The following have been saved on this site as resources:
- The conference program, including the conference schedule, poster abstracts and presenter bios
- PDFs of the presentations given at the conference (some presentations excluded at request of presenter)
- Videos of the presentations given (some presentations excluded at request of presenter)
- List of registered attendees
- Press release and recap blog
- News clips of local and global media coverage
- Photo gallery
We look forward to seeing you all at the next conference!