Every two years, the Coalition against Typhoid, based at the Sabin Vaccine Institute, convenes the International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses. The 11th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses will be held from March 26-28, 2019 in Hanoi, Vietnam. With the theme “Global Action for Local Impact,” the conference aims to invigorate and coordinate the global response to typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses by:
- Advancing the knowledge base through disseminating new data on typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
- Sharing and promoting best practices and strategies in the prevention and control of typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
- Catalyzing the uptake and roll-out of the new typhoid conjugate vaccine
- Equipping participants with tools to contribute to national, regional and global advocacy efforts in the fight against typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
- Fostering partnerships across sectors and regions to strengthen prevention and control efforts for typhoid and other invasive salmonelloses
Information on past conferences including agendas, presentations, and videos can be found on the conference history page.
Photo: Sabin Vaccine Institute