The Coalition against Typhoid Secretariat would like to say thank you to everyone that was able to join us at the 9th International Conference on Typhoid and Invasive Non-Typhoidal Salmonella (NTS) Disease in Bali, Indonesia. The program and presentation materials are now available online.
The Coalition against Typhoid Secretariat is pleased to announce that the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Invasive NTS Disease will be held in May 2017. Additional information will be shared in the coming months.
The goals and objectives of the International Conference on Typhoid and Invasive NTS Disease are:
- To present scientific advancements related to salmonellosis epidemiology, clinical presentation and diagnostics.
- To provide updates on current preventive measures in salmonella control.
- To report progress on typhoid, paratyphoid and non-typhoidal salmonella vaccine development.
- To strengthen linkages between researchers and policy makers in the public health arena.
- To discuss the next steps in typhoid, paratyphoid and non-typhoidal salmonella research.
For general conference questions, please email CaT@sabin.org