The Coalition against Typhoid invites its members to submit symposia related to typhoid fever and other invasive salmonelloses and supportive of the conference theme and objectives. Each symposium will be two hours and have a cohesive theme and clear objectives.
Symposia should be submitted through the electronic submission system. Submissions will be reviewed by CaT leadership and the conference Scientific Committee. Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your symposium.
Symposium submissions closed on November 25, 2016.
- Be written in English
- Limit text to no more than 500 words
- Use a standard font, e.g. Arial
- Use single line spacing
- Avoid the use of abbreviations within the text
- Title should not exceed 150 characters
- Word (.doc) and PDF files are acceptable
- Max file size is 5MB.
The symposium must be submitted in the following format:
- Name of Organizer
- Chair or Co-Chairs
- Symposium Description
- Presentation Title and Presenter Name, Background, and Affiliation
The following review criteria will be used in scoring symposia:
- Does the symposium support the overall conference theme and objectives?
- Are the presentations original, and do they contribute to the field?
- Are the objectives of the symposium clearly presented and relevant to the conference audience?