The 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses is the largest gathering on typhoid, paratyphoid and invasive non-typhoidal Salmonella disease. Join us on social media to talk about the latest research, connect with other attendees and help us promote the conference.
Our conference-specific hashtags are #Typhoid2017 as well as #EvidenceToAction.
There are some related hashtags that you should include if relevant: #typhoid, #PreventTyphoid, #washOUTtyphoid
Suggested Tweets-Without Images
Clicking on the suggested posts will automatically take you to a pre-populated Tweet. These Tweets don’t allow enough room to add an image.
- Join me in Kampala April 2017 to #PreventTyphoid by sharing the latest and most important research #Typhoid2017 http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/typhoid-conference
- Preventing #typhoid through advocacy, research & education: that’s what #Typhoid2017 is about. Join me in Kampala http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines
- Typhoid, paratyphoid, & salmonella researchers are welcome at the 2017 Inat’l Conference in Kampala #Typhoid2017 http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/typhoid-conference
- Don’t miss a chance to share knowledge with the leading voices in #typhoid & salmonella. Submit your abstract now http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines
- Help set the stage for typhoid conjugate vaccines at #Typhoid2017. Submit an abstract and turn #EvidencetoAction http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines
- Abstract submissions for #Typhoid2017 international conference in Kampala are now open. Learn more http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/typhoid-conference
Suggested Tweets-With Images
Here are some modified Tweets to be used with images. Note that these will not automatically populate.
- The need for #typhoid research is great. Submit your abstracts for #Typhoid2017 now http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines
- Help prevent #typhoid through research http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines #Typhoid2017
- #Typhoid is a problem. Research can help. Submit your abstracts: http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines #Typhoid2017
Suggested Facebook or LinkedIn Posts
Clicking on the suggested posts will automatically take you to a Facebook post sharing the CaT abstract guidelines page. You can insert your chosen text from there. You can also create your Facebook or LinkedIn post from your own wall, which will allow you to insert images.
- Calling all typhoid researchers and advocates!
The Coalition against Typhoid will be hosting the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses from April 4-6 2017 in Kampala, Uganda. This is the only typhoid/salmonella focused conference in the world and an incredible opportunity to get an abstract or symposium in front of the world’s leading voices in typhoid. http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines/
- The Coalition against Typhoid is now accepting abstract submissions for the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses. This biennial conference, taking place from April 4-6 2017 in Kampala, Uganda, is the only one of its kind, bringing together typhoid researchers and advocates from all over the world. Abstracts concerning research in typhoid, paratyphoid, and invasive non-typhoidal salmonella are welcome. http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines/
- One of the main challenges to taking action against typhoid in vulnerable populations is the lack of evidence and research. At the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses, we’re trying to change that by bringing together researchers and advocates to turn evidence into action. Join us on April 4-6 2017 in Kampala, Uganda.
Do you have research to submit? http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines/
- Did you know? Typhoid affects 21 million people every year, paratyphoid 6 million, and non-typhoidal Salmonella another 94 million. We can change this by turning evidence into action. Join leading typhoid researchers and advocates on April 4-6 2017 in Kampala, Uganda for the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and other Invasive Salmonelloses. http://www.coalitionagainsttyphoid.org/abstract-guidelines/
Images for Social Media
To use CaT-created images and gifs for social media, visit the shared Google Folder. Here are some examples of images:
You can also use these images for social media posts, blog posts, and internal or external emails of your own creation.
Thank you for promoting the 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses. We look forward to seeing you in Kampala!