The 10th International Conference on Typhoid and Other Invasive Salmonelloses will be livestreaming select conference sessions. Please find a schedule of the sessions being livestreamed below and full session details in the conference program. Please note, the times displayed below are in the East Africa Time Zone.
To watch the livestream of the conference, keep an eye on this page or follow this link! We will be taking questions from the online audience live. Type your question into the “Social Stream” found to the right of the video and we will pass it along to the session moderators.
Tuesday, April 4
- 8:30 – 10:10 – Body of Evidence: Updates on Global Disease Burden
- 15:30 – 17:45 – Spotlight on Africa and Asia: Enteric Fever Surveillance
Wednesday, April 5
- 8:30 – 10:00 – Staying One Step Ahead: Prevention and Control
- 15:30 – 17:30 – Salmonella Controlled Human Infection Models – Insights, Opportunities and Challenges
Thursday, April 6
- 8:30 – 10:45 – The Next Generation: Typhoid Conjugate Vaccine
- 11:15 – 12:45 – Global Trends in Typhoid Fever: Determinants and Implications for Policy
- 16:15 – 17:30 – Mission Possible: From Evidence to Action